COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Lenape Valley Foundation is committed to keeping its employees and people served safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. As such, the agency remains committed to the following protocols:
- Masks are required to be worn by all staff and visitors.
- Social distancing is strongly encouraged.
- Surfaces and high-touch areas are cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout each site.
- Telehealth appointments are scheduled to accommodate individual needs when possible.
Additionally, if you are scheduled for an in-person appointment at one of our offices you will be asked the following screening questions at reception:
1. Regardless of your vaccination status, have you experienced any of the symptoms in the list below in the past 48 hours?
a. Fever or chills
c. Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
e. Muscle or body aches
g. New loss of taste or smell
h. Sore throat
i. Congestion or runny nose
j. Nausea or vomiting
2. Are you isolating or quarantining because you tested positive for COVID-19 or are you worried that you may be sick with COVID-19?
3. Have you been in close physical contact in the last 14 days with:
a. Anyone who is known to have laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 or
b. Anyone who has any symptoms consistent with COVID-19?
If you have answered YES to any of the questions above, please return to your home and your treatment provider will call you to discuss further scheduling options.