Getting Started with LVF Services
- To make an appointment for yourself or a child as a new consumer, please call 215-345-5300.
- Appointments are scheduled during business hours between 9 am and 5 pm.
- The person receiving services must be present for the appointment.
- For children under 14 years of age, consent is needed from both parents unless there is court documentation of one parent having full legal custody.
- If family is intact then one parent can sign on behalf of both parties.
What to Expect
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, our process has changed to be offered via video & phone conferencing.
- The first step is registration. After the initial call to LVF, you can expect to receive a call from intake staff to complete registration via telephone. This appointment is for information gathering purposes, including insurance, contact information, and completion of consent forms.
- After the registration information is collected, you will be scheduled for a clinical intake assessment and will receive an e-mail with the link to connect with a clinician via video. You can expect this appointment to last approximately 60 – 90 minutes. At the end of the appointment the clinician will discuss recommendations for treatment.
What to have for your Intake Appointment
- Insurance information & Photo ID
- LVF is currently accepting Medicaid, Medicare and limited new clients with commercial insurance.
- If you do not have insurance, please bring:
- Photo ID
- Proof of residency
- Proof of income (last year’s income tax OR last 3 pay stubs)