- Serving Bucks County residents of all ages who have criminal charges and behavioral health needs.
- Facilitate collaboration between the criminal justice system and behavioral health system.
- Trained mental health professionals will come to you in your home or in the community.
- Crisis intervention assessment, planning, counseling, resolution, referral and follow-up.
- Suicide prevention and interventions available.
Call 215-933-9428 to make a referral or speak to someone on the team
Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Lenape Valley Foundation’s Forensic Response Team accepts referrals from various criminal justice entities for Bucks County residents of all ages who have criminal charges and behavioral health needs. The team is comprised of experienced mental health professionals with extensive knowledge of the criminal justice system as it relates to individuals with behavioral health disorders, as well as treatment options and local community resources. Traveling throughout Bucks County to meet the person in need of assistance where they are located, the Forensic Response Team incorporates the support of family, while facilitating individualized recommendations and referrals.
The Forensic Response Team provides:
- 24/7 referral access
- Telephone counseling
- Level of Care assessment
- Collaboration and continuity with behavioral health providers and the criminal justice system
- Family engagement
- Information and referral to behavioral health treatment and support services
- Crisis counseling, resolution, and follow-up
- Access to local, individualized community resources