Our adult outpatient services are here for you
Our view is that anyone with mental health issues can make progress and lead a more satisfying life. The client is in the driver’s seat to control what the goals of treatment should be, and he or she will work with the therapist and/or prescriber to determine how best to reach those goals. The clinician is here as a guide in the journey toward recovery.
Our clinicians have a wide range of training and expertise to address a variety of behavioral health concerns. We also offer an array of evidence-based treatments including: Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, EMDR, Prolonged Exposure, Acceptance and Change Therapy, Tobacco Cessation Treatment, as well as expressive arts therapies.
- Initial Assessment: Outpatient treatment begins by meeting with an intake clinician who will gather information about your history, current symptoms, and needs. Together you will determine the most appropriate plan of treatment.
- Individual and Family Therapy: Treatment may be provided individually, or with your significant other, and/or members of your family.
- Psychiatric Evaluation: A comprehensive assessment with a psychiatrist or Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner for the purpose of diagnosis and/or medication recommendations.
- Medication Management: Ongoing visits with your prescriber to monitor medication.
- Group Therapy: We offer a variety of topic focused outpatient groups where you can connect with and learn from others who are dealing with similar issues. To find out about our current offerings please contact us.
- Transitional Outpatient Program
- Psychological Testing: May include an array of psychological assessment tools.
For additional information about outpatient services, please contact us.
What people are saying...
“Lenape Valley has given me more perspective on who I am. There has been gradual and steady growth in my life. The staff has been very receptive and allowed for this to take place.”