Lenape Valley Foundation is currently and actively fundraising to expand its services for children in the community. Funding restricted to children’s services will support the following initiatives:
- Facility renovation and outfitting the Doylestown Youth Services Wing with start-up supplies and equipment, a new children’s waiting room, and on-site pharmacy.
- Expansion of child-serving staff and more coordinated care at both the Doylestown and Bristol offices.
- Development of new treatment programs, such as a program for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, support groups for the diverse needs of caregivers, suicidality prevention options for youth, and a parent-child interaction therapy program.
- Improved diagnostic testing, requiring clinical staff training and purchase of improved screening materials, such as the ADOS-2, a gold-standard tool for diagnosing Autism Spectrum Disorder across age, developmental level, and language skills.
- Incorporation of new technology & virtual therapy, such as mobile apps and software more engaging to youth that extend treatment into the home and community and beyond the therapy session.
Past donor contributions have supported the following initiatives/projects:
- Residential site improvements and renovations
- Program supplies for children’s services
- Information technology for our mobile services staff
- Capital funding for The Lodge
- Training services for the community
Lenape Valley Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. All contributions are tax deductible as permitted by law unless otherwise noted. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the PA Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.