Lenape Valley Foundation is currently and actively fundraising for a variety of initiatives, which includes the following:
- Children’s Services: supporting the expansion and addition of services and supports for children with behavioral health needs and their families.
- Residential Programs: ensuring that the people residing within our care receive quality services in an environment that supports their needs.
- The Lodge: Bucks County’s first and only crisis residential program.
- Helping Hands Fund: designed to help people we served with essential living needs when community resources are not available.
- Training and Education: expanding and enhancing community awareness and knowledge of behavioral health needs.
- Seasonal Events: includes the spring golf outing, holiday assistance program, semi-annual mailings, and other community-based events.
Past donor contributions have supported the following initiatives/projects:
- Residential site improvements and renovations
- Program supplies for children’s services
- Information technology for our mobile services staff
- Capital funding for The Lodge
- Training services for the community
Lenape Valley Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. All contributions are tax deductible as permitted by law unless otherwise noted. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the PA Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.