On the journey to recovery, Lenape Valley Foundation strives to help each client find hope, a renewed spirit, a revived sense of dignity, and the opportunity to live a full and productive life.
For over half a century, Lenape Valley Foundation has provided assistance, compassion, and hope to thousands of children, adults and families within its community. We offer services related to mental health, substance use, intellectual disability and early intervention.
Our goal is to form a partnership with those in need in order to promote wellness, recovery, and healing. We realize it can be difficult to seek help. Turning to Lenape Valley Foundation is the first step in the right direction. Please be assured that you will be treated with the utmost respect and provided with specific recommendations as to how we can best respond to your personal needs.
Lenape Valley Foundation provides individualized, culturally sensitive, compassionate care.
It is our belief at Lenape Valley Foundation that everyone can grow and progress toward personal fulfillment. We are ready to partner with you on this journey. We welcome any questions you have now or at any time throughout the course of your treatment.
- Thanks to Raymour & Flanigan for Helping LVF Spread the Word About Suicide Prevention
- WANTED: Retired Law Enforcement Officers or Active/Retired First Responders to Volunteer
- Annual Suicide Prevention Conference to Take Place on October 11th
- LVF Receives Proclamation from Doylestown Borough for Mental Health Awareness Month
- LVF WarmLine Available for Non-Emergency Support/Resource Information
- Read TIC-TALK - LVF Trauma Informed Care Committee's Latest Newsletter
- LVF Offers Mobile Crisis Intervention Services
- Join LVF in Spreading the Word About Suicide Prevention