Holiday Assistance Program
Helping over 500 low-income community members celebrate the holiday season.
Please contact us no later than November 24 if you plan to donate to this program.
The holiday season is one that is supposed to be filled with joy and happiness, but that is not the case for many of our friends and neighbors in Bucks County. Lenape Valley Foundation (LVF) hopes to help make the holidays a little brighter for those in need through its Holiday Assistance Program, an annual effort organized by volunteers.
Ways You Can Help
“Adopting” a Person/Family:
- Complete the donor form to the best of your ability.
- In it, consider the # of people you feel you can support/shop for (one person or multiple people, small family, large family).
- Keep in mind, that the people benefiting from this program often request/need several items.
- Send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LVF will match you with a person/persons and provide information, including age, gender, clothing sizes and wish list of items.
- Once you have purchased, wrapped, and labeled the items you are donating, LVF will coordinate a gift drop-off at our Doylestown location.
If you prefer to make a monetary donation via check, please mail to Lenape Valley Foundation, Attn: Community Relations, 621 N. Shady Retreat Rd., Doylestown, PA 18901. If you’d like to pay by credit card to support this initiative, you may donate online at: http://weblink.donorperfect.com/lvfholiday2023
We welcome gift cards of any amount to local grocery stores, Amazon, Walmart and Target. Gift cards are given directly to those benefiting from this program.
Donor Drop-Off Dates & Times:
Thursday, 11/30 – 9am to 3pm
Friday, 12/1 – 9am to 3pm
Monday, 12/4 – 2pm to 6pm
Tuesday, 12/5 – 11am to 6pm
To participate as a donor in the Holiday Assistance Program, fill out the donor form (link above) and return to Suzanne Rhodeside. If you have questions, please call 267-893-5280 or email email@example.com.
People served by LVF interested in benefiting from this program should contact their LVF therapist/case manager to discuss further. Suzanne Rhodeside is only the contact for donors and potential donors.